TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: plymouth tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All I'll say exg is think of the average person you know, 50% of people are more stupid than that. Add in beer etc and well, there you have it.
(20-09-2021, 03:28 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]All I'll say exg is think of the average person you know, 50% of people are more stupid than that. Add in beer etc and well, there you have it.

Well I wouldn’t say it was 50% but I take your point  Smile .
incidentally as regards tapping the card in shops. I've happily avoided almost all shopping for a year or more! Deliver me up.
(19-09-2021, 11:09 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Printed tickets and phone QR codes fair enough but if you couldn’t work out that you needed to scan your ST then you can’t be very bright . I’m in my 60’s and it took me seconds.

Well done you but it took until ten mins into the game before the club's own stewards had worked out the scanning method had changed and bothered to inform the queing fans. When they did, the queues started moving faster funnily enough.

This admission process has now been in place for a number of years. There has been no notice that this has changed so it's reasonable to expect the thing is broken. You probably only got in by flapping your card out in frustration and getting a hit.

The STs were issued in plenty of time for this game which means they should have been aware that the receptacle designed for entry does not work that way now. All it would take is a simple one sentence tagged onto the pregame information. 

This club is only good at issuing krap like 'fan behaviour charters' thought up on the back if a fag packet at the moment. They knew they'd fecked up again. Why else did they role out the hot woman in the tight dress and make her stand right next to the turnstiles so you couldn't have a go!

Never thought I'd say this but I actually miss Catlin. He did the boring things very effectively. The mk Dons bloke has already stopped a chunk of people from ever spending anything inside the ground And his decisions are a key reason for the low gates we are getting. I bet he's relieved he count ST holders that don't turn up because that gate was as low as the Crewe game.
>You probably only got in by flapping your card out in frustration and getting a hit.<

No on my first attempt I put in the slot like the previous seasons - it didn’t work. Then using my powers of sight and common sense I noticed the scanner and tapped my card and it worked . I didn’t need a steward to tell me , it really was common sense. Unfortunately you either have it or you don’t.
How did you get on?
Pages: 1 2