TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ticket machine fiasco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may think you heard them on a John Peel session back in the day but sadly, no.

Massive queues yesterday as the new ticket system exposed a number of failings. Firstly, no one knew how to use the new season ticket which required tapping on the reader rather than putting it in the scanner which was the old way. The omission of this simple instruction meant thousands were still outside the ground at kick-off. If would have been so easy to put up instructions showing how to use it.

Some season tickets just didn't work and there was a lot of aggro from pissed off supporters having a go at stewards.

All of this would have been avoidable if a test had been done to simulate a match day. A massive failing by the management of PFC.
the off pitch management seems the worst I can remember right now.
Making too many changes at the same time and at the same time as they are short staffed.
They seem to be doing everything they can to reduce the attendance at subsequent matches
The queues outside reminded me of the QPR Cup Tie Jan 2019, that was a problem with many of the individual match tickets. You are right Hammie the off pitch management is the worst I can remember, on pitch is dire also
I had no probs, other than a 10 min wait. People putting their ST’s in the slot was a problem. You only had to scan your ticket just like every other feckin shop in the UK. The slot is for printed tickets and phones to scan QR codes. I’m almost 65 and I sussed that out FFS.

There is a massive problem with staff at the moment - stewards/ chefs/ servers etc shortages everywhere not just PFC.

The match was shite though, like the Paul Cook days but toothless up front. DC needs to bin his iPad and stats and get back to basics. It’s not a difficult game.
Plenty of aggressive stewards.