TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Warm up danger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before the game pompey do a shooting drill (rather badly I must add) into a second goal added to the side of the main goal. In the previous seasons as long as I can remember there has always been a high net put behind that goal to stop any high or wide shots. So far this season that net has not been put up meaning anyone sat behind or to the side are at risk from any shot that misses the goal. 

Both Saturday home games (I didnt make the midweek one) this season someone has been hit by a ball thundered over the bar by ronan curtis including an elderly gentleman at yesterday's game. Credit to curtis he has come into the crowd to make sure the person is OK. Before the Crewe game the woman who was hit needed medical attention. Just worry that one game soon someone could be hit and seriously hurt. Not only that, the disabled section is right behind this goal and they are at huge risk. 

No idea who could be contacted at the club to put this safety worry forward, anyone have any ideas?
Mrs Annette B. Hind
Clubs insurance must have been through the roof when Quashie was in the team.
i did not realise the net was not being raised. Maybe due to a lack of stewards?
Seems odd to stop doing that while being forced to do all the seat work