TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tonifgts Team - Actual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bazunu
Romeo, Freeman, Raggett, Brown
Morrell, Williams, Harness, Tunnicliffe
Curtis, Marquis

Subs Bass, Downing, Azeez, Thompson, Hirst, Harrison, Hackett-Fairchild
Win by two goals and we're back in the play-offs
Glad Downings been dropped. Where on earth is Jacobs?
jacobs is seeming a familiar story of an experienced player being frozen out, hope not but it seems it already
Hope there is a plan to replace Harness later, he's running all over the place. The forward press does seem to be working tonight. Just need Raggie to ease up a bit before he gets himself a red
Slightly perplexed by Jacobs and also by the call to HF when we went behind. He would rarely be my choice. Ahadme is already a cast off it seems. Still, no arguing that somehow we clawed a point back with the changes.
I doubt we’ll see Jacobs in a Pompey shirt unless he changes his mind. He strongly disagrees with DC’s methods and could be gone in January.
Same old falling out with the Manager routine. Neither Jackett or Cowley like any dissent in the ranks even if it's constructive. I believe the players should be able to have their input at team meetings. When Jackett demoted both Pitman & Evans & froze them out that cost us promotion I'm sure. If anyone should have gone it was Jackett & Not Pitman. It seems the same is happening with Jacobs & Cowley all over again. If he wants to move him on along with at least with Marquis/Harrison he needs to play him to keep him in the shop window.
(22-09-2021, 01:09 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Same old falling out with the Manager routine. Neither Jackett or Cowley like any dissent in the ranks even if it's constructive. I believe the players should be able to have their input at team meetings. When Jackett demoted both Pitman & Evans & froze them out that cost us promotion I'm sure. If anyone should have gone it was Jackett & Not Pitman. It seems the same is happening with Jacobs & Cowley all over again. If he wants to move him on along with at least with Marquis/Harrison he needs to play him to keep him in the shop window.

What do you expect from a PE teacher?
a size 14 plimsole across the backside?
Or that's how it was at Priory!