TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cheltenham Game Postponed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next Saturdays (9th) home game is postponed. I cant understand the reasoning for this. Yes we lose Bazunu, but what does that say about Bass' ability? he's either L1 standard or he isn't. Morrell can be replaced, after all we've almost bought every available midfielder. As regards Azeez, he's only played once i think, he never made the last 2 squads, so he'll hardly be missed and so far has not made an impact.

We need to build on any momentum we make tomorrow or repair any inefficiencies asap. So the postponement makes no sense IMO.
I'd like to see all games played. Otherwise what is the point of squad players at all?
What difference would it make to our play without Morrell and Azeez? Morrell has been a bright spark but that hardly make any difference at Burton.  Azeez flitted in and out of the games but hardly influenced the result.Their absence would give others on the sidelines a chance to impress. Bass is available and was first choice before Bazunu arrived os would play if Bazunu was injured..
These postponement are completely unecessary and disrupt the season, never mind the fans having to miss a Saturday game that week and having to turn up for the rearranged game on winter's Tuesday evening.
and if we cannot beat a team like Cheltenham two players short we really are in trouble
Pangus, Azeez didn't flit in and out of games, he played in just one I believe and was subbed
Rearranged for Tuesday 2nd Nov Kick Off 7.45 p.m incase any of you haven't heard
(23-10-2021, 04:23 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Rearranged for Tuesday 2nd Nov Kick Off 7.45 p.m incase any of you haven't heard

I thought it was Groundhog Day  Smile .