TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Great first half
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raggett immense. Lee Brown, our top scorer! Everybody closing S'nland down well. Perhaps we need a flooded pitch every week.
Great first half and Sunderland looking shell shocked !

Think the Black Cats will do everything to get this stopped but surely the referee won’t do so at 3-0.

dsmg

Do you remember how Cloughie used to enjoy wet pitches ? Even to the extent of having the water sprinklers on even tho it was raining. “ fit for seals and Derby”.

Yes, maybe you are right, swimming galas might be our forte
It’s a pity Cheltenham next Saturday is off, this momentum needs maintaining !

Fratton End in full voice !
Cloughie's Derby pitch, absolute mud bath
Raggers, MOM
Rags provided the stability that enabled everything else to happen today, his improvement from his ‘Bambi on ice’ days is fantastic and he deserves the plaudits he now gets.

Another yellow for Curtis and a suspension, oh dear, will he never learn ?
In the last minute too. That's Ronan for you
Just got in from a potter round town. Incredible result!!!!!!!!! Well done Danny and the boys!!!!
That was fooking brilliant!! More of the same please!

PUP
regarding Raggett. Leaving him as the free man. Just go and head/tackle don't worry about position too much seems to make the the most of his love of a tackle/battle.
I'm shocked.
Wasn't expecting that performance.
Well done DC and the lads, please keep it up. Smile
Great team performance, still attacking until the end. Sunderland heads dropped after 2-0 , all they wanted was the game abandoned. Raggett, Curtis and Brown MOTM.
Lee Johnson was in the refs room at half time trying to get it called off (no surprise) from what I heard. Terrific 1st half performance, really glad we kept a clean sheet and the Scum lost too lol
I haven’t enjoyed a match that much for ages  Smile .

The only slight worry was that the ref would listen to the bleating Mackems and abandon the match.

He didn’t and we got the deserved victory, happy days.
Great result Big Grin and “bleating mackems” sums them and a good few of their supporters up.
Pubs in Pompey will be rocking tonight!