TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cullen's programme notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought Cullen's programme notes re the Academy made an interesting and encouraging read. I appreciate that he does seem a bit of a classic spin doctor, but even so the overall attitude to the importance of a good academy shone through. I particularly like the fact that there appears to be some cohesive strategy in place and it's definitely a good thing when the manager wants to be more involved as DC does. Didn't hear much about that with KJ. It will take several years to see tangible benefits but the investment in Roko has to be a sign of long term positive intent no matter what the cynics say about it being a devious ploy by Eisner to raise the value of the club
I don’t think buying ROKO is a devious ploy, it’s just a sensible, virtually can’t-lose investment to be added to Eisner’s already burgeoning portfolio of assets.

Bit like anyone on here buying a second property in addition to the house they already own, provided you have done your homework and aren’t over reaching yourselves, hard to lose capital on your investment.