TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bass
Romeo, Raggett, Downing, Brown
Hackett-Fairchild, Thompson, Mnoga
Jacobs
Hirst, Ahadme

Subs
Steward, Freeman,Kaba, Hughes, Williams, Tunnicliffe, Harrison
We seem short of defenders. I would really be keeping Raggett for the league somehow.
Ogilvie still injured?
1-0 down. Totally deserved. Jacobs, pathetic attempt to block the cross that led to the goal
Downing off Injured just b4 half time I am told
How can Hirst be called a footballer?
Now Harrison injured, five minutes after coming on.
Lossing 1-0 with 10 men.
(12-10-2021, 08:10 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Now Harrison injured, five minutes after coming on.

Yes and its 10 men now as we have used our 3 subs
2-0. This is just like at the end the Jackett reign. No passion, no plan, no spark.
2 - 0 down now!
I'm guessing not many are pushing to play Saturday then?
They're all off injured
Who recently considered Jacobs above Curtis? He's done absolutely nothing all night, doesn't even look that interested.
He certainly ought to be interested the amount of money he is on. There's obviously trouble in pit as they used to say up North
A dispiriting performance all round with not a single ‘reserve’ player looking remotely capable of playing in the senior squad…….and most confirming they are not fit to wear the shirt.

If the players were from poor to abysmal, the Pompey tactics were unfathomable, Cowleyball is not to my taste I must confess - perhaps best suited to rain-affected pitches.

94 minutes and not a single shot on target and only 2 shots in total…..against a L2 side not at full strength, add in the two injuries and it made for a totally depressing watching and another £10 wasted on iFollow.

Doubtless Cowley will take positives from the shambles, he must be more easily satisfied than me.

The euphoria of the Sunderland game will soon evaporate at this rate.
Well, Danny. The go-kart bonding obviously went very well! They looked like they'd never seen each other before, let alone played with each other. Andy Moon reckons we had one shot all night (apart from a free kick that didn't get past the wall). Well, I reckon Reeco who had a nice turn near the end then shot was actually crossing the ball so in fact we didn't even have one. Cowley should be absolutely livid with them, what a way to treat the two thousand odd who paid good money to see that. In fact he should be livid with himself too, as barring Sunderland, his tactics have proved useless so far.