TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: here we go again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the pain ever end this season.
Fortress Fratton, no chance this season. Please get better Pompey. I am wetting the bed too often.
perhaps we could try slowing the game down and passing a bit rather than running around like headless chickens and passing into touch instead.
Incredible. Our saving grace this season is now sinking to the level of his team mates
Three points off relegation places chaps.
Happy with that?
I hope Danny has some rockets in the kit bag to shove up the team at half time.
(19-10-2021, 07:32 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible. Our saving grace this season is now sinking to the level of his team mates

This team assembled by this manager are utter garbage. And this is without any really bad injuries to talk about. Azeez surely must be fit to play now. Chuck him on for Morrel
No. Chuck him on for Marquis
morrel is the only passer we have, probably be Hirst again, god knows why.
Carved open for Chaplin to slot home 2-0 !

How much longer before we try something different ?
the players on the bench must be wondering how bad they must be to not get in the team
Bloody disgraceful performance !

Time to pack it in Danny
Hirst for Marquis. Yippeee, NOT
Hirst (again) for Marquis, I don’t think that substitution does anything for Cowley’s credibility.

This is embarrassing and our headlong plunge down League 1 continues
(19-10-2021, 07:40 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-10-2021, 07:32 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible. Our saving grace this season is now sinking to the level of his team mates

This team assembled by this manager are utter garbage. And this is without any really bad injuries to talk about. Azeez surely must be fit to play now. Chuck him on for Morrel

For me it all went wrong when Robertson was injured W.Aus. He isn't expected back until December and to be fair we knew his injury record wasn't good before we signed him. Downing is never fit, our central defensive woes were exposed
at least Kenny stacked up a lot of points before going into freefall.
It’s an utter disgrace that we didn’t sign another CB and striker during the summer, it was plainly obvious to everyone we needed 2 CB’s and a new forward line.
Hirst for Marquis is enough to make you give up. Try both perhaps when you’re losing. I‘m not really a Marquis fan but I feel very sorry for Marquis tonight playing in front of that rubbish.
I wonder how many times Marquis actually touched the ball tonight? Nothing a striker can do if the rest of the team leaves him isolated. Unless you are like Hawkins and the team can hoof it up in the air and hope it lands on your head.