TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Can the Cowleys survive tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should they be allowed to survive tonight?
Bullshit baffles brains.
Yes they will survive, but get sacked after losing the Harrow Borough game. That will be the final nail in the coffin.
4:0 twice running, when did that last happen. Talk about losing the dressing room. Certainly seems like it seeing Marquis' reaction when subbed.
Marquis should think himself lucky to be on the pitch in the first place, he's one of the main reasons we keep losing, he's paid to score goals FFS.
(19-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]4:0 twice running, when did that last happen. Talk about losing the dressing room. Certainly seems like it seeing Marquis' reaction when subbed.

Could have sworn we scored against Rotherham.
Quite right. Ok when did we last concede 4 in consecutive games?
(19-10-2021, 08:35 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]4:0 twice running, when did that last happen. Talk about losing the dressing room. Certainly seems like it seeing Marquis' reaction when subbed.

Could have sworn we scored against Rotherham.

We did Bill
Eisner won’t get rid of him . Hopefully he might jack in and realise he’s out of his depth
Lots of things I cant understand about the out of their depth Cowleys but for one I cannot for the love of me understand why they keep using RHF and Hirst as subs when there are better players on the bench.
(19-10-2021, 08:40 PM)Bedhamptonblue69 Wrote: [ -> ]Eisner won’t get rid of him . Hopefully he might jack in and realise he’s out of his depth

We live in hope that the Cowleys fall on their sword
TBH if Jacobs has lost faith and can't be bothered any more, I can't blame him. Neither can I. 
But what the f*** has the brilliant Arsenal prospect Azeez done to be ignored game after game.
Just got in & can't believe the score! Same pattern as Saturday 1-0 down at H.T. only we didn't equalise this time & had 4 stuffed past us. Sounds like DC has lost the dressing room & after his lame excuses last match there's No way he can defend this total surrender. He has to go now! Even Jackett wouldn't have allowed 2 bad hammerings in a week.
looks like the dressing room has gone to me too.
I’ve just signed up to this after a two year break.
Paul Cook winning does grate a little. Don’t know Crowley
So not sure of his background but 8 goals in two games is a huge
Problem. New manager? Why not….
Serious question, who would you want to replace the Cowleys with? I just can’t see how a new manager can change this appalling team into one that can win games? What happens when they lose 5 on the trot? Sack them as well?
I must admit , I wanted Jackett gone years ago and still wouldn’t want him near FP. I also admit I was quite pleased when we ‘ got’ the Cowleys, young, progressive , modern ideas, however, it is now plainly obvious to anyone who watches us that the PE teachers are totally out of their depth. They talk a good game but then again I got Pompeyvto win the European Cup 4 seasons in a row on FM, it doesn’t mean feck all in the real world. The Eisners ( if they can be bothered) need to cut their losses now before another transfer window.
Post Rotherham interview Danny Cowley on the loss and going behind......"we hav'nt got the substance in the group to dig out those victories" and referring to this again about about winning away from home.
I'm sorry but that is just slagging the players off. Yes, they might not be great players, we are league 1 FFS, but you really have to talk about the positives, otherwise they will go out and perform like they did tonight against Ipswich with absolutely no confidence.
For Me, Bazunu has been the one really good signing and has saved many goals going in. His confidence must be shot to pieces right now.
I am a fan of Eddie Howe. Post match when Bournemouth lost and were pretty awful, he never once slagged the side off. He always said they had an off day and they are better than that performance.
You will not get good performances from your side if you go and tell the world and his dog that the players are rubbish.

How much longer can this go on?
When they were confirmed as permeant after 4 straight defeats I posed the question they talk the talk but can they walk the walk?

I got slaughtered at the time, I can supply a nice wheelchair danny...
Throwing away the goal did for the team. They came out in the second half looking to lose, whereas Ipswich came out looking to finish the job.
(19-10-2021, 08:33 PM)suffolkpompey Wrote: [ -> ]Marquis should think himself lucky to be on the pitch in the first place, he's one of the main reasons we keep losing, he's paid to score goals FFS.

So harsh. He ran his socks off when no one else could be bothered. No chance for a striker playing in that garbage. People are often clueless on here. Tell me how he could have scored a goal when no one got the ball in the area? Tell me what any striker could achieve playing tonight.
So who will be the first player to chin the manager?
Cowleys should do the decent thing and resign. They've been shown to be out of their depth and Eisner is too.
They won't get sacked unless we look like getting relegated. It'll be more shit sarnies until the end of the season unfortunately.

Can anyone honestly say tonight's result is surprising? That's not to say it doesn't hurt any less.
(19-10-2021, 09:13 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-10-2021, 08:33 PM)suffolkpompey Wrote: [ -> ]Marquis should think himself lucky to be on the pitch in the first place, he's one of the main reasons we keep losing, he's paid to score goals FFS.

So harsh. He ran his socks off when no one else could be bothered. No chance for a striker playing in that garbage. People are often clueless on here. Tell me how he could have scored a goal when no one got the ball in the area? Tell me what any striker could achieve playing tonight.

You're just talking about tonights game, he's been garbage for months now, apart from a few odd good games like Sunderland.
Pages: 1 2