TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Buy cheap - Buy twice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Four points off relegation and seven from the playoffs, which given our current form looks like the distant summit of Mount Everest from here.

Time for the Eisners to put up or piss off.
Agree, I’ve been saying that on this Board for weeks but the same old faces come back with “they are doing what they said they would, brick by brick is OK with me…blah, blah, blah”

Wasn’t living in U.K. when they took over so am not absolutely up to speed but, at what part of their presentation did they promise us dross, failure and an absence of hope ?

Think the shareholding fans were done over by a slick smoke and mirrors job, in my time in the City I did plenty myself.

The Yanks have a pithy phrase for the Eisner’s of this world “Sh*t or get off the pot”
They can't put up until January. You have two more months of getting battered to endure yet.
(20-10-2021, 09:17 AM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Agree, I’ve been saying that on this Board for weeks but the same old faces come back with “they are doing what they said they would, brick by brick is OK with me…blah, blah, blah”

Wasn’t living in U.K. when they took over so am not absolutely up to speed but, at what part of their presentation did they promise us dross, failure and an absence of hope ?

Think the shareholding fans were done over by a slick smoke and mirrors job, in my time in the City I did plenty myself.

The Yanks have a pithy phrase for the Eisner’s of this world “Sh*t or get off the pot”

Brick by brick? More like shit a brick.