TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Performance commensurate with infrastructure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saying
(20-10-2021, 10:06 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying

That’s bollox.

Just saying  Smile .
No excuse for the lack of fight, passion and organisation from the players … that comes from the manager (unless he has totally lost the dressing room that is)

Accrington have poor infrastructure, funds, low gates etc but sadly I bet they’ll show more fight and spirit for the shirt than we do on Saturday
(20-10-2021, 10:17 AM)MiltonPFC Wrote: [ -> ]No excuse for the lack of fight, passion and organisation from the players … that comes from the manager (unless he has totally lost the dressing room that is)

Accrington have poor infrastructure, funds, low gates etc but sadly I bet they’ll show more fight and spirit for the shirt than we do on Saturday

That’s right, the majority of our team just rolled over like a bunch of ‘Kansas City F@ggots’ last night.

I apologise to the sensitive for the Blazing Saddles quote, I know such things can be triggering  Smile .
I am not sure I saw any players out there who were strolling about last night, just crap.