TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Worst re-defined !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even the Cowleys must now be encountering difficulty looking for appropriate terms to explain THAT !

Points of thought - the one nice thing that was worthy of note last evening was that the Ref at least having mercy, by hastening to halt the torture, and only authorising the two minutes ET - also when walking down the steps the words embarrassing and  "WORST" were heard .... again and again. 

I wonder should PFC be making special application to  Collins publishers whatever, to include PFC performances as a supplementary addition to the standard Dictionary definitions of Worse -  i.e - " Bad in a greater degreeSad

Greater degree ......  does it ever end ?
I had forgotten that - yes, the ref should have added at least 4 so thank the Lord for small mercies!!
Well the coont owed us at least that, all the 50/50s went against us last night.

Don't get me wrong, when you're looking at the ref to give you opportunities, you probably were shit and deserved to lose, but the point remains that guy was shit for us last night.
Some of these refs ... I have an idea that if WE had scored early then he might have been swayed to award the decision's our way.