TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bazunu
Romeo, Raggett, Ogilvie, Brown
Williams, Morrell, Hackett
Harness, Curtis,
Marquis

Subs

Bass, , Freeman, Thompson, Tunnicliffe, Hirst, Jacobs, Azeez
At least he's switched to a back 4. There is hope.
do we know it is definitely a back 4, Williams can play either position?
I believe its 4231 & I think its the team I would've picked but maybe Thompson for Williams.

Bazunu
Romeo, Raggett, Ogilvie, Brown
Williams, Morrell
Harness, Hackett Curtis,
Marquis
Good team. Freeman should have been dropped weeks ago
started well, now get it in the net and release some pressure on the team. Wish we could see this on the iplayer!
Get in Ronan
First 17 mins outstanding. Marquis everywhere, great goal by Curtis, high pressure and determination.
Really good first half. marquis everywhere, Curtis winning almost every header he has, energy from everyone. Completely different to last few games. Can still see Acct scoring as they have big players and hoof it into the box every time, but Baz and Raggett solid so far. PUP.
So far so good. Let's hope they can keep it up for the full 90. Square pegs in square holes today but not sure what Bass has gotta do to get a game!
How is Reeco playing?
Reeco is doing OK. Lots of skill, not quite the vision of Curtis or Harness.
Marquis might be everywhere but when he actually gets the ball he’s been so wasteful again, when either shooting or setting up team mates. He won’t have many games where the back 4 are so generous in the room they give him.
Sounds hopeless at the back. Not watching but trying to judge from commentary. Don't win headers?
Zero defence for that goal
Now let's see what we're made of.
(23-10-2021, 03:11 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Now let's see what we're made of.

Word for word what I was going to post!
So nearly a 2nd for Curtis
Another totally needless petulant booking for Curtis.
A third missed open goal. Grrrr
When you miss 10 good opportunities, that's what happens......
Bolton is last chance for DC. He will be gone if we lose that. So Azeez is still not going to play cos DC says he can only play when a team is winning. What an idiot.
Eleven
Only 1 Sub used what's DC playing at?
well played Harness
Pages: 1 2