TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 1.0 up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 our wonderful J Marquis   Rolleyes
Bizarre goal, only Marquis could score like that. They all count, luckily.
Anyone know why the floodlights were on, all through the game, on a nice bright sunny day. Is this a new League requirement, or is it a comment on COP26?
As for the game, two mediocre sides playing out a mediocre game.
If we can get Marquis scoring from time to time it will make a huge difference to our season. Fingers crossed.
(30-10-2021, 05:03 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why the floodlights were on, all through the game, on a nice bright sunny day. Is this a new League requirement, or is it a comment on COP26?

I always understood that if the Ref wants them on then they go on. Have to agree with you I was amazed to see them on at kick off
(30-10-2021, 05:05 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]As for the game, two mediocre sides playing out a mediocre game.

Agree,both teams will be mid table at the end of the season
(30-10-2021, 06:51 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2021, 05:03 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why the floodlights were on, all through the game, on a nice bright sunny day. Is this a new League requirement, or is it a comment on COP26?

I always understood that if the Ref wants them on then they go on. Have to agree with you I was amazed to see them on at kick off

Did he think the clocks had already gone back?
Mediocre teams?
Just what the playoffs were invented to reward.
Finish 6th, beat a good team in a cup tie, get a day at Wembley and cheap promotion.
(30-10-2021, 09:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Mediocre teams?
Just what the playoffs were invented to reward.
Finish 6th, beat a good team in a cup tie, get a day at Wembley and cheap promotion.

That's us fcuked then...