TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Spurs sack Santo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see Spurs have sacked new manager Nuno Espirito Santo just 4 weeks after he won the manager of the month for September for putting them top of the table.  Seems ridiculous given that most of his problems have been caused by the Harry Kane problem that the board created by going back on their word over his move. 

If he is that bad a choice why not sack the people that made the choice.   

Premier league football is fast becoming a sick parody of itself, I hope Spurs get relegated as a result.
Premier League players have too much power and it's the clubs that gave it to them by paying ridiculous wages.
Agree that if the appointment was a bad choice Levy should look himself in the mirror.But he won't.He's just looking for his next million like most chairmen.
(01-11-2021, 01:33 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I see Spurs have sacked new manager Nuno Espirito Santo just 4 weeks after he won the manager of the month for September for putting them top off the table.  Seems ridiculous given that most of his problems have been caused by the Harry Kane problem that the board created by going back on their word over his move. 

If he is that bad a choice why not sack the people that made the choice.   

Premier league football is fast becoming a sick parody of itself, I hope Spurs get relegated as a result.

The problem is caused by a sea of cash in the Prem.

I can’t really say that I give a flying one about Spuds though, as we won’t be playing them for some time.
Yes we are all agreed that money has been the key of all evil in the Pem Dodgy

It's such a shame that Spurs have descended into what they are now.
When I think of the time my Dad (Islington man used to support them, especially against Arsenal) and I went as a lad to watch Greaves, Gilzean et al.
And the trophy's they won. It breaks my heart.
Pompey has always been the first team though, then Spurs for me (thanks to my dad)
Strange how just a few months when the likes of Kane and Alli were throwing toys out the pram, Levy was applauded for standing up to the "demands" of the modern day footballer. Kane decides to sulk around the pitch for 90 mins every week because he didn't get his move to Man City and poor old Nuno takes the blame for it.
If Levy had any self respect, he'd sack himself.
Big Grin I hope that Levy stays for another forty years. With him running the show they will win fook all, and that’s just fine by me Big Grin
Kane knew Spurs don't win much when he signed. And just how much money can they spend? Unless they have been taking lessons form Merse.
They’re suffering from big new stadium syndrome. Maybe a warning to all those on here who want a big new bowl to rattle around in.
I bet the players wouldn't have downed tools if Alex Ferguson had been in charge. It fooks me off that players have so much power these days they can do that to get rid of managers, Chelsea seem to do it regularly. Hopefully Conte will go in there and scare the shit out of them and weed out the clever dicks and trouble makers.