TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team for tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd go the same as Saturday other than Morrell replacing Tunnicliffe and Thompson replacing Williams, but I suspect DC will start Williams and bring Thompson on for him.
He has said that Williams needs a break. I hadn't realised he was 35. Another tight game which, hopefully, Pompey can nick.
We're down to the bare bones, Thompson to start I'd go with
The Bolton game reprised !

Two poor teams who can only beat their fellow strugglers but fail against better sides (and I discount our Sunderland performance as it was more a function of conditions than sparkling football).

Tonight’s opposition ship loads of goals, so, that fact together with home advantage under the lights at Fratton should see a comfortable victory.
not feeling very comfortable so far
(02-11-2021, 06:32 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]The Bolton game reprised !

Two poor teams who can only beat their fellow strugglers but fail against better sides (and I discount our Sunderland performance as it was more a function of conditions than sparkling football).

Tonight’s opposition ship loads of goals, so, that fact together with home advantage under the lights at Fratton should see a comfortable victory.

I do hope you are right Wightblue.
It's not looking that way after 20 minutes.
Come on Pompey FFS.
I think we deserved that, seem to have settled down a bit, especially Thompson.