TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: show pony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This ref likes to strike a pose
hopefully he will enjoy giving us a penalty or two.
I thought he was shocking 2nd half, the centre of attention sadly. Hope we don't get that Clown again
What a tool of a ref
Absolutely shocking referee.Must have swallowed his whistle.God knows why he stopped the game twice for no reason.
Seemingly one of those lower league refs who seize upon their big day out at Fratton to prove to the Assessor that "I will not be swayed by a large home crowd" !
This includes ignoring neck grabs; arm pulling ; body lunges; shirt tugging et al . We have had it before, and will no doubt get it again with this level of officials.
What do the Assessors actually do ?? ......it would be a wonderful thing if they were required to publish their match report and ratings on the officials.
A classic case of Napoleon Syndrome if ever I saw one.

Attention seeking, prancing little tosser.

Worst ref I’ve seen for a long, long time.
(03-11-2021, 02:37 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]A classic case of Napoleon Syndrome if ever I saw one.

Attention seeking, prancing little tosser.

Worst ref I’ve seen for a long, long time.

A typical example of his incompetence was when Romeo took a throw in in the second half and he stopped play again for a reason I forget and then indicated clearly to Romeo to restart with the throw in. Just as he started to do so someone must have had a word in his ear from the touchline and he suddenly remembered he should restart with a dropped ball as the throw had already been taken.