TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Harrogate Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now on general sale. I hadn't even realised they were available for season ticket holders, as there was no notification on the first page of the website. Instead, it was hidden away in the ticketing news. I did manage to get my usual seat, though.
I wasn't the only one then.
I thought I missed direct communications but obviously there were none. Suppose the club are more than happy with their mushroom philosophy as we have all had to stump up an extra £2 each for our tickets as we missed the ST price for the match. There is just no consistancy in their communication for ticketing. Get plenty of emails re buy this sweat shirt, training top, etc though
(22-11-2021, 11:59 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Now on general sale. I hadn't even realised they were available for season ticket holders, as there was no notification on the first page of the website. Instead, it was hidden away in the ticketing news. I did manage to get my usual seat, though.

Who'd have thought it.  Ticket news found in the Ticket News section.   Idea
(22-11-2021, 02:13 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2021, 11:59 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Now on general sale. I hadn't even realised they were available for season ticket holders, as there was no notification on the first page of the website. Instead, it was hidden away in the ticketing news. I did manage to get my usual seat, though.

Who'd have thought it.  Ticket news found in the Ticket News section.   Idea

Yes, but most of us read the first page regularly and do not go looking in the ticket section, unless we want to check something.