TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Charlton game moved to a Monday night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see SKY have nipped in a moved this game to the Monday night (31st Jan)
Apart from inconveniencing thousands of Pompey fans, including those booked for hospitality packages I hope the TV money more than compensated from the loss of revenue that we would have got from a decent away following on a Saturday.
(03-12-2021, 11:19 AM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]I see SKY have nipped in a moved this game to the Monday night (31st Jan)
Apart from inconveniencing thousands of Pompey fans, including those booked for hospitality packages I hope the TV money more than compensated from the loss of revenue that we would have got from a decent away following on a Saturday.

Bloody Sky are a pain in the arse, it’s getting to be a real pisser continually changing plans.
I think the TV money is split between both teams but you don't get anything for selling away tickets?
The EFL Trophy game against Exeter has also been moved to December 21st.
Is this a sign that people are beginning to fancy our chances?
Hopefully we'll be in the 4th round of the FA Cup that weekend and the Charlton game will get postponed!
Poxy Sky  Angry
(03-12-2021, 02:05 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I think the TV money is split between both teams but you don't get anything for selling away tickets?
I think you may be confusing league games with cup matches