TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Vaccine Passports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Or a negative LFT needed to get in to Fratton Park from Boxing Day.
(08-12-2021, 06:48 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Or a negative LFT needed to get in to Fratton Park from Boxing Day.

Going on past problems implemented by Pompey this will be nightmare getting in.
Totally agree ,
(08-12-2021, 07:21 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Time too stand up and say NO!!

United we win, divided we lose.

I agree, time to say no and consign these incompetent clowns to the dustbin of history.
All a complete waste of time and for something no worse than normal flu.
What form is this action going to take? A demo or stay away from FP?
(08-12-2021, 08:11 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]All a complete waste of time and for something no worse than normal flu.

Wrong. Covid is more contagious, more likely to result in hospitalisation, and deadlier. Complications from Covid are worse, last longer, and involve more of the body’s systems than flu.

It may be inconvenient but those are the facts.
I don't see the problem. Clubs in Germany have been doing this all season.

You present proof of vaccination, either on your phone or on paper and then you enter in the normal way.

(Can you do a bit of research on to, too and two, please?)
Guess you and Piers Corbyn won't be getting in to FP in the near future, then?
(08-12-2021, 09:32 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]BilltheCat, you are an Authoritarians wet dream.

Govern me harder daddy...

In Saudi Arabia, they have thrown Gay people off buildings forever, should we do that.??

I Think Not..

Its pointless because you can have the virus and go to football holding a covid pass and pass it on. I could of done that last week and given it to everyone. And I caught it despite being vaccinated. 

Great attempt at deflecting the current scandal though. Classic Johnson manoeuvre - get the public arguing amongst themselves. And the public fall for it every time
¿qué?
(08-12-2021, 09:50 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You will need that jab every 6 months, to keep your permission card up to date...

My job as a dad, is to fight so my kids get to enjoy the same freedom I got to have.

You need to understand this never ends till you say NO...

Watch & Listen
PM Jacinda Ardern
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/statu...8506932230

I think you’ve taken too many drugs of the illegal kind.
If PFC implement this then they'll lose me as a supporter.
(08-12-2021, 10:00 PM)Bluestow Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2021, 09:50 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You will need that jab every 6 months, to keep your permission card up to date...

My job as a dad, is to fight so my kids get to enjoy the same freedom I got to have.

You need to understand this never ends till you say NO...

Watch & Listen
PM Jacinda Ardern
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/statu...8506932230

I think you’ve taken too many drugs of the illegal kind.

Bluestow I think you're asleep mate.
I'm cashing in my Bitcoin and going heavy on Bacofoil.
A simple solution......

Given 80%+ of the population are already double jabbed, surely PFC can assume that the default position is that fans are double jabbed ..... and if they aren't, trust them to volunteer to provide proof of a recent negative lateral flow test?

We've already had ridiculous delays at the start of the season with the paper tickets and new season ticket cards so I shudder to think what might happen if every fan has to provide proof of being vaccinated!
There are some real wacko's coming out of the woodwork.

Having a covid pass is unfortunately a sensible solution so we can enjoy the things we used to take for granted.

You can guarantee the club will find a way to make it far more difficult than it needs to be though. 'Ticket fiaso' is a recurring theme this season.
I could register a LFT barcode without even taking the test and still get entry to the ground.
(08-12-2021, 11:45 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]There are some real wacko's coming out of the woodwork.

Having a covid pass is unfortunately a sensible solution so we can enjoy the things we used to take for granted.

You can guarantee the club will find a way to make it far more difficult than it needs to be though. 'Ticket fiaso' is a recurring theme this season.

‘Sensible’? How the fuck is it sensible to introduce measures that don’t work (even Sturgeon admits that) and will shave 2% off GDP and depress the hospitality industry by 25%? At the rate we are going there won’t be any ‘things’ to fucking enjoy.

Vaccination dues not stop infection OR transmission, that is a cast iron fact.

Most of the population has been vaccinated and the vast majority have COVID antibodies, also a fact.

It is not possible to stop transmission of the virus, that has been proven time and time and time again.

So are the people who believe these facts the whackos, or those who believe in fairy tales because it makes them feel better?

None of these measures will do anything but further impoverish the country, cause the permanent closure of venues and further inflate the obscene national debt that today’s young people have been saddled with by an incompetent government and a weak, scared, gullible population.

A total shitshow all round and the LAST thing it could be described as is sensible.
A proper rant should have 'fact' in upper case, FACT.
(09-12-2021, 08:30 AM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]A proper rant should have 'fact' in upper case, FACT.

True but I’ve just got up so can’t quite muster a full rant yet  Smile .
The Tories don't abide by the rules...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepen...html%3famp
(08-12-2021, 11:45 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]There are some real wacko's coming out of the woodwork.

Wakos?? You mean people with a different opinion than you. People who are concerned about the very fabric of our country coming apart at the seams. People who value liberty and distrust government. People who don't want to take an experimental drug after considering the impact on their health. The same drug that doesn't prevent infection or spread of covid? 

Those people....?
(09-12-2021, 08:48 AM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]The Tories don't abide by the rules...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepen...html%3famp

Fucking right they don’t.

The current government is behaving like some mediaeval ruling class, sneering at their serfs.

Trouble is, the ‘opposition’ parties meekly support all the sheite legislation and most of them break the rules in private too.

Time to wake up and hold these tossers to account, all of them.
Rant, Rant, Rant ....... Naah !!

Rave, Rave, Rave ....... Yeah baby, bring it on !!!
Pages: 1 2 3