TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey Covid Pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the risk of re-opening the vaccine debate (please no!), I noticed that I had a Covid-Pass declaration email sent to me as a season ticket-holder from the club. As people who aren't STs presumably don't fill this in when they buy tickets, why do we need to as well? Also, as I would still be required to show a valid Covid Pass™ or a lateral flow test result before getting into the ground what is the point of it all? Will I be refused entry if I don't complete it?

I'd rather not fill it in as I share the ST with a relative and I wouldn't want it to effect that arrangement.

Apologies if this has already been discussed. Didn't notice a long thread that started discussing this before descending into loads of abuse being hurled about.
I filled it in anyway and noticed it links to my Gmail address which I never use. Doesn't bother me personally but can't understand why unless it can be linked to my season card. This would negate having to show a Covid pass maybe making entry to the ground quicker?
(28-12-2021, 04:37 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]I filled it in anyway and noticed it links to my Gmail address which I never use. Doesn't bother me personally but can't understand why unless it can be linked to my season card. This would negate having to show a Covid pass maybe making entry to the ground quicker?

That's the confusing part. It looks to me that you'd still have to show a covid pass otherwise I could just "say" I have a covid pass.
Apparently the aim is to build a case to be allowed to do random spot checks.

If everybody on their database signs the declaration they might get away with spot checks.

If nobody signs it they'll have to check everybody anyway.
Just download the NHS app and follow the instructions, you’ll get your pass( &QR code) on there
Wonder if you'll get refunded if you don't want to follow the government's rules.
Why should you? It’s all about choices. If you want a ST and regularly attend FP then that’s the rules the club have set out. If you don’t want to follow them then that’s your choice . All these matches to be be replayed will most probably be played midweek which I have difficulty in attending, maybe they should refund me .
Fair play to the club, trying to find a solution to make this as streamlined as possible, particularly in light of tap-to-enter season tickets being too complicated for us