TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: BLM in Bristol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Four protestors who toppled the Colston statue found "not guilty".

Happy days!
It was the first bit of work the soap dodging coonts had ever done. Big Grin
What do you call a scouser in a suit?
The defendant!
I thought it was Andy Burnham.
(05-01-2022, 07:50 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was Andy Burnham.

Burnham's a Manc....now you're causing trouble!
Nope. Andy Burnham was born in the fine city of Liverpool - he’s only the mayor of Mancs.
(05-01-2022, 05:11 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Four protestors who toppled the Colston statue found "not guilty".

Happy days!

That is a complete travesty of justice.

I hope the swine now go out and pull down the thousands of houses Colston built in brizzle.

The UK equivalent of USA mobs setting fire to their own cities in protest against police brutality.
Calm down 'Brian', its only a statue. 'Tis but bronze and dirt, bronze and dirt.
Four white middle class clowns virtue signalling, a storm in a tea cup. Milo Ponsford, wonderful name for a street level hero. Big Grin
If we’re talking posho names, you’ve been lining the fat pockets of Crispin Oday and his Eton chums for the past six years now. How very deferential.
(05-01-2022, 11:23 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Andy Burnham was born in the fine city of Liverpool - he’s only the mayor of Mancs.
[Image: biggrin.png]
Did not know that....I stand corrected; amazed the Mancs elected a Scouser  Big Grin
(06-01-2022, 09:29 AM)Rescue Dog Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2022, 11:23 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Andy Burnham was born in the fine city of Liverpool - he’s only the mayor of Mancs.
[Image: biggrin.png]
Did not know that....I stand corrected; amazed the Mancs elected a Scouser  Big Grin

The Scousers came out if it well though.

Dodged a bullet with that one ffs  Big Grin .
Took over 67% of the vote in the 2021 elections. And from your earlier comment: elections are the only thing that matters.
Were these four filmed pulling it down and chucking it in the river?
If so regardless of your views or opinions from whatever 'side' criminal damage is criminal damage and I don't understand how you can can be found not guilty of doing something you've been filmed doing(?)
(06-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Were these four filmed pulling it down and chucking it in the river?
If so regardless of your views or opinions from whatever 'side' criminal damage is criminal damage and I don't understand how you can can be found not guilty of doing something you've been filmed doing(?)

Fucking right Tomsk.

If they wanted the statue removed, they should have campaigned for it.

As you say, criminal damage is criminal damage, or at least it was until the unwashed crazies took over.
I may be crazy but I'll have you know I had a wash only... er... recently. Yes, recently.
Says everything that the media are all over this story. Of all the good things being done by young people in this country, this bunch of attention seeking Quentins make the front pages for rolling a statue into the tide. Would they have been interested if it didn't have the BLM tag? Hardly Mississippi Burning.
The wankers think that they have all the answers.The reality being that they do not even understand the question.

PS. Aaaaaaaaaaaand Tuffers, nice try, but I really don’t do deferential when it comes to ANY politicians.
Crispin’s not a politician - he’s a hedge fund manager. Tug forlock.
I tug nothing. Big Grin
Surely that should read: "I have nothing to tug". Wink
Being an imaginary angry black woman bill loves all this doesn’t he.
He’ll be out again tonight plssing on war memorials under the cover of darkness cowardly little cvnt.
I'm just sat about what precedent this sets for the Milan Mandaric statue in Southampton
Only a couple of months ago there were posters on here complaining that those responsible for bringing down the statue had not been brought to justice.

They have been and they were acquitted.

Yet still you bitch!
Pages: 1 2