TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bass,
Freeman, Raggett, Ogilvie, Romeo
Harness, Morrell Azeez, Brown
Marquis, Hirst

Subs: Steward, Downing, Reeco Hackett, Jewitt-White,Jacobs, Thompson, Curtis
Let's hope the players coming back from injury get a run out.
Was about to ask where Bass was but then saw he is starting! Happy with that. Glad

Harrison is nowhere to be seen. Hopefully that means progress is being made with his contract.

Hopefully Thompson gets a few mins. Shame Tunnicliff & Robertson are still not squad ready.
Great! I see DC is thinking along the right lines & strong side out with 2 up front.

He must be reading my posts!

Is he playing wing backs with Brown & Romeo 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 with Brown in midfield.

Glas Azeez is getting another chance in CM with Jacobs on the bench when he tires.

Let's hope Hirst & Marquis fill the Onion Bag with goals!

PUP
1-0 Pompey Hirst 5 minutes. PUP!
1-1 shyte defending
Radio saying Hirst should have had a hatrick and the game put to bed. At least we are playing well. Same old problems with finishing though. Its a mental block at this stage!
Crossing better tonight, though Exeter’s defence doesn’t look as strong as a Div 1 defence, but we are still so poor in front of goal. Marquis - shot goes out for a throw (!) and fluffs another good chance, and Hirst - took his goal well but has since had an airshot (!) and missed a number of other chances from a few yards out. Painful to watch.
I despair with Marquis. Fall over, commit a foul, offside, fall over, commit a foul, offside....
How manySubs allowed tonight 3 or 5?

They've already used up 3.
Hard to believe that Azeez is rated by Arsenal. We're playing Exeter ffs
Marquis & Hirst both off, says it all!
5 as we've just put 4 on. Both Marquis & Hirst off. Jacobs, Reeco, Curtis, Thompson off.
(07-01-2022, 08:56 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]5 as we've just put 4 on. Both Marquis & Hirst off. Jacobs, Reeco, Curtis, Thompson off.

Judging on those subs, Cowley has decided he's had enough of the cup.
(07-01-2022, 08:56 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]5 as we've just put 4 on. Both Marquis & Hirst off. Jacobs, Reeco, Curtis, Thompson off.

We've had 4 subs not 5, and JRCT are on not off. Apart from that you are correct
Unusual to go in search of goals by taking off both strikers and bringing on midfield but no one really cares much I guess and it might work!
Not now it won't :-(
There again it might not.
2-1 down now!
God, we're carp! Morrell?
(07-01-2022, 09:01 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]

We've had 4 subs not 5, and JRCT are on not off. Apart from that you are correct

That's what I said 4 on so it must be 5 allowed.
Not sure which is more embarrassing, us tonight or England cricket.
Being completely outplayed this half by a weakened League 2 side.

Surely we are better than this
Losing to lower league teams on a regular basis isn’t a good idea!
At keast DC can see where the problems are if nothing else.
Pages: 1 2