TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tonight's Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 Bass 

Freeman Robertson © Ogilvie Romeo 

Thompson Morrell Hackett-Fairchild Jacobs

Curtis Hirst

7.m. K.O.
Bass

Freeman Robertson © Ogilvie Romeo

Thompson Morrell Hackett-Fairchild Jacobs

Curtis Hirst

7.m. K.O.
Is it on follow?
Yes, at least for overseas
Hm I can normally find it on my firestick but not showing up. Dyu know what ifollow channel number?
(11-01-2022, 07:03 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Bass

Curtis Hirst

7.m. K.O.

Surely it's 
                Bass
     Freeman Robertson Ogilvie
Romeo Morrell Thompson Hackett
               Jacobs
           Hirst Curtis
(11-01-2022, 07:27 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 07:03 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Bass

Curtis Hirst

7.m. K.O.

Surely it's 
                Bass
     Freeman Robertson Ogilvie
Romeo Morrell Thompson Hackett
               Jacobs
           Hirst Curtis
Sorry Cut & paste job from SS
Watched the first half on IFollow and we have dominated the game with plenty of attacks, but unfortunately with poor final balls and delivery into the box. Again there is a distinct lack of ideas and invention in the final third. I don't understand why we look so reluctant to shoot, there is too much tippy/tappy in and around the penalty area with no one prepared to have a crack. We have looked generally firm at the back so no real danger from Cambridge.
Who is on the bench?
Just seen they've got Wes Hoolahan in midfield. He could be handy for us
They have had the clearer chances and surprisingly Hackett, who's generally playing well, has saved us on two occasions. Bass also made an excellent save. Freeman had a mare for the first 20 mins giving the ball away several times. Ogilvie strong as usual. Robertson oil, Romeo good as usual. Thompson strong in the tackle. Jacobs playing well without really creating anything. Curtis and Hirst not really gelling up front. Morrell trying stuff but like Jacobs nothing really coming off. Probably see a couple of changes second half as players who haven't played much will tire.
They should tire as well after F.A. Cup match.
1-0 Down! Ragget on for Robertson at H.T.
Freeman doesn't understand marks out of 10 in the range 4 to 7. He's either superb or absolute shyte
From what I’ve seen of him I thought he only operated between 2 and 4 out of ten tbh.
2 down. Fairly embarrassing performance. Big step up needed on Saturday.
Freeman superb? When? Missed that.
Freeman Not good enough for some time now.
Pompey slow in thought, slow to pass against a well organised side, 2 down is a fair reflection of the game and our part in it.

I know many will say it’s a nothing game in a nothing competition but if your on the pitch wearing a Pompey shirt I expect better than I’m seeing.

But, who knows, maybe Jacob’s goal will be the catalyst
Jacobs goal. He has been a key part of some goals recently. Can we afford to let him go to Donny or wherever?
(11-01-2022, 08:37 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobs goal. He has been a key part of some goals recently. Can we afford to let him go to Donny or wherever?

No, Need to keep him & build the team around him. Here we Go Again, Fasten Seat Belts!
fgs, another open goal miss by Marquis
(11-01-2022, 08:41 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 08:37 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobs goal. He has been a key part of some goals recently. Can we afford to let him go to Donny or wherever?

No, Need to keep him & build the team around him. Here we Go Again, Fasten Seat Belts!

Repeat show of Exeter? Surely not but Pompey are 66-1 ATM with Bet365 if anyone fancies.
(11-01-2022, 08:46 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]fgs, another open goal miss by Marquis

Hopeless!
Some serious work to be done to find a goal scorer before Saturday
Pages: 1 2