TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Son of Des
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tyler Walker, loan from Coventry, excellent scoring record.
You'll never beat des walker!
His scoring record is 3 in 20 or put another way 1 in 7. He can't be worse than what we've got/had... can he?
(17-01-2022, 06:42 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]His scoring record is 3 in 20 or put another way 1 in 7. He can't be worse than what we've got/had... can he?

Scored 22 in 44 for Mansfield in the 2018/19 and 14 in 29 for Lincoln in 2019/20.   Not a bad record. And the fact that he has been picked for 20 games for Coventry this season is encouraging too.
He played for Cowley at Lincoln as well.
So with 22 games to the end of the season can we expect 11 goals from him, assuming that he plays every game?
Hopefully we’ll buy another striker as well , seeing as we’ve let go three ( if Marquis goes) and only bringing in Walker. I’m also a greedy fecker and would like a proper left wing back
Youll probably have to wait til the summer for that bluetag
They said one out one in, so I guess there is more business to come.
That'll be two lads on loan up front who are second generation strikers then! Will make a good pub quiz question one day
Ask me it now, while I still remember!
Coventry fans speak generally well of him and would rather have retained him over Waghorn.
Hopefully with Marquis and Harrison sold we’ve got some money to buy someone ( along with this Coventry chap on loan).
No announcement yet about Walker ... what was the source of the news ?
(18-01-2022, 11:14 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]No announcement yet about Walker ... what was the source of the news ?

It was all over NewsNow
(18-01-2022, 12:06 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2022, 11:14 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]No announcement yet about Walker ... what was the source of the news ?

It was all over NewsNow
The Link
https://the72.co.uk/260143/portsmouth-ey...f-january/
It’s now been confirmed in the News
Seems like he was definitely the one D.C. wanted. Let's hope he does as well for us as at Lincoln
So thats 5 players out (3 of ours and 2 loans) and 2 loans in. Would only expect bass to go out, out of the remaining players.

We have a lot to do in the summer but the jackettball duffers are mostly gone
(18-01-2022, 01:30 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]So thats 5 players out (3 of ours and 2 loans) and 2 loans in. Would only expect bass to go out, out of the remaining players.

We have a lot to do in the summer but the jackettball duffers are mostly gone

Yes, if he gets the players he wants in then the jackett legacy excuse is gone now. Only Raggett, Brown, Curtis & Harness left now and any manager should be happy with them (although Brown is reaching the end I suspect)
Brown is average and slightly lazy so I’m hoping we get a decent left/ wing back in soon
Can he play tonight?
Nice lad & hopefully his dad a true legend has helped install confidence in him.
(18-01-2022, 05:16 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Can he play tonight?

He can and he is
Pages: 1 2