TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: No iFollow tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wimbledon have decided not to broadcast the game on iFollow to the UK, which apparently is at the discretion of the home club after a Saturday postponement.   

Anyone know anywhere else it might be on ?
How about ifollow through a vpn would that work? Is that even legal? Sorry my knowledge of such stuff is limited.
Odd decision when the game is sold out. Who at ifollow pissed on Wimbledon chips?
Any streams anywhere?
(18-01-2022, 05:30 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Odd decision when the game is sold out. Who at ifollow pissed on Wimbledon chips?

May well be us who pissed on their chips. Pretty sure the money from an  initial 500 away iFollow passed sold goes to the home club then any additional sales to the away club. We'd make more than them through ifollow.  After the mardy whine their CEO had to the EFL about losing their 2 most lucrative home fixtures to Covid postponements, this may just be out of spite to stop us making any money from tonight's game. It will be interesting to see if they do the same with their rearranged game with Charlton.
Your theory makes sense Baba.

iFollow is working for me but I'm abroad.