TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Aquind rejected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that'll be a decision that we'll regret at some future point. Remember power can flow in either direction along that interconnecter, and we'd be spiting ourselves foregoing the opportunity to sell power to France if the circumstances were right.
(20-01-2022, 04:48 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]I think that'll be a decision that we'll regret at some future point. Remember power can flow in either direction along that interconnecter, and we'd be spiting ourselves foregoing the opportunity to sell power to France if the circumstances were right.

Fair point, but I thought it had already been rejected in France?
Whatever, it's certainly been rejected here now.
(20-01-2022, 04:48 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]I think that'll be a decision that we'll regret at some future point. Remember power can flow in either direction along that interconnecter, and we'd be spiting ourselves foregoing the opportunity to sell power to France if the circumstances were right.

The European Useless or France in particular will undoubtedly put barriers up over selling British Electricity to them now or at any point in the future.

Why don't Aquind live up to the first part of their name and spend all this money on creating electricity from the sea using wave power or whatever else can be invented.

How about using the ebb and flow out of Chichester, Langstone & Portsmouth Harbours?

Another thing, this Aquind mob has something to do with the Russians & we all know what that War Mongering Coont Putin is doing over energy and the gas from Russia.

p.s. Cressers can't your CEC's produce electricity in some way?
There's supposed to be a glut of cauliflowers to come; if we all ate some and could capture the gas...
It's funny you should say that Cressage, I bought one today to make cauliflower cheese with.

I'll have to eat it all myself though as the mrs doesn't like them because of the gas emissions they cause ppppppuuuurrrrppppp ;-)
French only buy French. They are the worst country in the world for "not invented here" syndrome. They would sooner freeze to death than buy power from Blighty.