TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Too little too late as per usual!
Hirst misses.
2 points out of 12
They need to get a spots psychologist in there. A complete mental mess.
Sunderland created nothing without Pompey mistakes.

Pompey created very little either. Not a day for our strikers, again.

Reeco..........FFS! Please, no more of him. We haven't got a left wing back so play four at the back and play Jacobs on the left.
Three at the back and they lose again. Why is he so wedded to this formation?
All the ex-playes scoring, but no sign of a goal from Walker.
I guess it's time to start questioning Cowley's position.
It seems so strange that a lot of our success (!) over the last couple of seasons came from Brown linking up with Curtis down the left. Who does Reeco link up with ffs.
(22-01-2022, 04:59 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Sunderland created nothing without Pompey mistakes.

Pompey created very little either. Not a day for our strikers, again.

Reeco..........FFS! Please, no more of him. We haven't got a left wing back so play four at the back and play Jacobs on the left.

Jacobs needs to be at No. 10 supplying the strikers.

He's far too good to be on the bench i just don't get it!
Very true Cunning. They had about 5 chances, three of which came from us gifting them the ball.
(22-01-2022, 05:07 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]It seems so strange that a lot of our success (!) over the last couple of seasons came from Brown linking up with Curtis down the left. Who does Reeco link up with ffs.

This is exactly right. Reeco often links up with an opposing striker leading to us going a goal down!! (yes I know that's a bit unfair but you know what I mean!)
Didn’t Hirst miss a bit of a sitter? I give up with him. The news ratings talk about HF being really poor and Romeo having no end product. I still don’t rate him.
Had a free header from a corner in 90th minute. Couldn’t keep it down.
If you're looking for a villan today, that prize has to go to Walker. The Dinlo stole the ball off the toes of Jacobs right after he had dinked round the entire Sunderland defence and was lining up to slot the ball home.
Interesting and depressing! He needs to score Monday week or we will wonder if he’s any use.
(22-01-2022, 06:44 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for a villan today, that prize has to go to Walker. The Dinlo stole the ball off the toes of Jacobs right after he had dinked round the entire Sunderland defence and was lining up to slot the ball home.

Didn't think he did much of anything today and when he stopped Jacobs at least getting a shot on target Exclamation

But all the while we've got Pompey's answer to Ali Dia playing at LWB and Romeo on the opposite side, neither of who can throw in anything like a decent cross, then anyone up front is going to be feeding off scraps at best.
(22-01-2022, 06:44 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for a villan today, that prize has to go to Walker. The Dinlo stole the ball off the toes of Jacobs right after he had dinked round the entire Sunderland defence and was lining up to slot the ball home.

not being from Pompey he probably does not know what a dinlo is!
(22-01-2022, 09:08 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

not being from Pompey he probably does not know what a dinlo is!

He’s met the manager so he definitely knows what a din is!
Pages: 1 2 3