TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Curtis or Jacobs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jacobs looked much better on Tuesday with one assist but Curtis carried a real threat when he came on.
Who would you pick to start today?
Well the programme says it is Jacobs.that'll do for me
Curtis, but happy with Jacobs
I would lean slightly towards Jacob's and give him an hour or so. Then put on Curtis.

I'd probably reverse the scenario next week so each player is fresh and hungry.
Nice that we're spoilt for choice. Williams has had a lot of doubters but he's done really well in the last few months and even chipped in with a few goals which was always his weak point. He really harries well and never seems to stop running, brings something different. In fact Marquis also runs his socks off as does Harrison when he comes on. Difficult choice between Jacobs and Curtis as Curtis has been excellent most of his time here and scores a helluva lot for a winger. Attack is looking really good (top scorers in the div) and defence doing pretty well too despite Raggers looking decidedly clumsy on the ball. He hardly ever gets caught though and manages to clear most of the time. I believe Rasmus to be a pretty good sub, very strong in the air and relatively cultured left foot. needed time to adapt to English footy. Times are exciting although we'll see how it goes today as Pompey have had a way of bringing me back to earth over the years. What's our record without conceding a goal? Must be getting close.
Curtis has got the nod over Jacobs.
Damn programme
Happy it''s Curtis
(23-01-2021, 03:21 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Happy it''s Curtis

I would have agreed but he needs to prove it 2nd half. He’s off the pace as is Harness.
Jacobs didn't deserve to lose his place and I think he has more to his game than Curtis who often looks a figure of frustration
I agree,Curtis not in it today
(23-01-2021, 04:58 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]I agree,Curtis not in it today

Has Curtis fully recovered from Covid yet? I does effect people differently, apparently.
Ah well never mind,it's not life or death
(23-01-2021, 05:18 PM)hilsea12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-01-2021, 04:58 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]I agree,Curtis not in it today

Has Curtis fully recovered from Covid yet? I does effect people differently, apparently.

Spot on. It is a really serious illness not just for those who get immediately really ill, but for the long term damage to the lungs especially. A rather important organ for any sportsman.