TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Thompson Return?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Tunnicliffe injury due to keep him out of the squad a lot longer, it seems Pompey are looking for a central midfielder. Could Ben Thompson make a come back , his contract at Millwall is due to end in the summer I believe and he’s surplus to requirements at Millwall. Must admit I’d love to see him alongside Morrell.
It’s what?
It's not you, it's me.

He's not injury prone enough for us to be interested in, unfortunately.
>It’s what? <
Quick edit it was a feck up - doh!
If he came back, there's no way he could possibly live up to the ridiculous hype we for some reason give him. Reading this board you'd think he was Zidane and Makelele rolled into one.
True but at least he's the box to box midfielder we're missing and he's still got a lot of mileage left.
There's more chance of us signing Daley Thompson.
Or Tom Daley
Or Arthur Daley
(26-01-2022, 02:48 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Or Tom Daley

Nah, he's prone to taking a dive 

Cool
Lol As was Nathan Thompson
Emma Thompson would be an improvement
would be worth having a look as a loan to the end of the season. We know he's not frightened of playing at Fratton Park. He might still be good enough. He will be available in the summer. So loan and maybe buy seems a good bit of business.
We would have to pick a loan player to miss out every week if another signed. Can have up to 7 loans but only 5 in the matchday squad.
Offload Bazunu and bring back Bass. Problem solved ;-)