TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: George Byers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has signed on loan from Swansea, 24 and a midfielder with 50 odd Championship games under his belt,
Anybody seen him play ?
(23-01-2021, 05:35 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Has signed on loan from Swansea, 24 and a midfielder with 50 odd Championship games under his belt,
Anybody seen him play ?

Never heard of him tbh. Interesting choice of signing... another midfielder. Is a striker on our list to finish?
I hope a striker is on the list of incomings. If Neil Allen’s player ratings in The News are an accurate assessment it appears we played without a striker today! Goodness knows who’s available though.
We were certainly strikerless today, in part because the creative players were so poor. Marquis anonymous but I thought the blame lay more with harness and curtis today. A striker with presence is needed though. As you say.. goodness knows who is available.
Any relation to Joyce Byers?

She's been through a lot, that woman, but I'd have a go.
(23-01-2021, 05:35 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Has signed on loan from Swansea, 24 and a midfielder with 50 odd Championship games under his belt,
Anybody seen him play ?

Had a text from a m8 who is a Swansea fan. Says we are lucky sods he is a playmaker, a good signing