TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Robertson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant be arsed to give player ratings for that game.

I'll forgive the own goal but i can't forgive a centre half, for letting an opponent get goal side of him and not trying to do anything about it.

We were better with Ogilvie.
Indeed. Baz 7 Romeo 4 rob 5 rag 7 carter 7 Hume 5 Williams 3 morrell 5 so overrated. Harness 4 Hirst 5 walker 3 Jacobs 8 man of match by a country mile.
I thought Curtis did ok when he came on too.
Glad to see Romeo get the score his end product deserves.
Morrell over rated!!! He was the only one trying. Raggett is and always will be a lower league CB, why does he try and play football when it’s obvious he can’t.
(31-01-2022, 10:34 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Morrell over rated!!! He was the only one trying. Raggett is and always will be a lower league CB, why does he try and play football when it’s obvious he can’t.

what was really worrying was that most of our best attacks in the first half came from long balls from Raggie
(31-01-2022, 10:34 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Morrell over rated!!! He was the only one trying. Raggett is and always will be a lower league CB, why does he try and play football when it’s obvious he can’t.

Agreed about Morrell. Thought he was a class above any other outfielder for us until Jacobs came on
ok I was harsh but he’s overrated. No end product whatsoever. Raggett is forced to try to play because the midfield can’t.
Raggett wishes he could be the footballer he thinks he is. He can’t play football, he’s just a big lower league lump , his only job is when he has the ball is to thump it upfield and leave the football to others. The same applies to Baz.
(31-01-2022, 11:44 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]ok I was harsh but he’s overrated. No end product whatsoever. Raggett is forced to try to play because the midfield can’t.

When Morrell has the ball look around and see how little movement and options there are open to him.  He moves at pace and is the only one with the intelligence to drive forward, but in the meantime the others are stood there watching him or in the case of Walker twice last night, appearing to hide.

He doesn't play for Wales out of luck but the poor bastard is surrounded by a group of unmotivated, lumpen footed nothings on a Saturday afternoon (and Monday night).  I'd be hugely surprised if he's still at FP at the start of next season.
(31-01-2022, 11:44 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]ok I was harsh but he’s overrated. No end product whatsoever. Raggett is forced to try to play because the midfield can’t.

No end product ??? 

Did you not see his through ball to put Curtis through near the end ?   Pass of the season for me. 

His shooting is poor for an international though, but he was still MOTM by quite a long way.
A simple pass to an unmarked player 10 yards away does not on its own make a good player but I grant you the rest of our midfield couldn’t do it. I think I was in a bad mood yesterday and will happily backtrack on morrell as I am probably a lone voice on this one. Hold my hands up if I’m wrong.