TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Taking stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 goals 2 draws and 2 points from 15 possible. Are the Eisner's saying anything?
It would appear they aren't
I doubt they've noticed.
(02-02-2022, 03:47 PM)2_Kuhl Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt they've noticed.

The football served up is so crushingly mind numbing that I’d barely noticed myself.

This is as forgettable a season as I can ever remember.
They might take notice if you had a fine in USD $ for every game you lost.
(02-02-2022, 03:53 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2022, 03:47 PM)2_Kuhl Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt they've noticed.

The football served up is so crushingly mind numbing that I’d barely noticed myself.

This is as forgettable a season as I can ever remember.

Four years of Jacket prepared me well for this season Big Grin
The worse the results, the larger the Eisners get a wodging nob on to show how wonderfully frugal and stoic they are, like they're getting one over the sport because it is goading them to spend money, and they're not
In November when we went 4 wins on the trot scoring 7 and conceding 1 were we calling out the Eisners then for comment?
Can we all get a bit of perspective, after all we've all been going to football for a zillion years, we've all been here before.
(03-02-2022, 11:58 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]In November when we went 4 wins on the trot scoring 7 and conceding 1 were we calling out the Eisners then for comment?
Can we all get a bit of perspective, after all we've all been going to football for a zillion years, we've all been here before.

Come on Tomsk, the football is terrible..worse than under Jackett. At least he got us results. You can’t be happy with this pair of clowns surely.
I think the football is better (not as frustrating) now than under Jackett, although Kenny’s results were better- tactics / formation maybe?
(04-02-2022, 10:38 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I think the football is better (not as frustrating) now than under Jackett, although Kenny’s results were better- tactics / formation maybe?

Agreed, the football style being attempted is better ... at least until we reach the opposition box, but the results are worse and unfortunately too many fans can't take defeat without over-reacting.  

There was a lot of anti-Cowley feeling suppressed during the 10 game unbeaten run now pouring out after three defeats.  Like last year the break for Covid over Christmas broke the momentum of the good run, and exactly like last year we have failed to pick up again in the new year. 

One good win could kick start another run, lets hope its on Saturday.