TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 4th jab help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant remember who it was who had the 4rh jab and we exchanged some info as I was concerned i should have it but had no contact about getting it.

Spoke to my doc the other day and he said it is only for those of immunosuppressants or a collapsed immune system. Which excludes me.

any thoughts?
Think it was Exterm.
(04-02-2022, 07:03 PM)brian bromley Wrote: [ -> ]Cant remember who it was who had the 4rh jab and we exchanged some info as I was concerned i should have it but had no contact about getting it.

Spoke to my doc the other day and he said it is only for those of immunosuppressants or a collapsed immune system. Which excludes me.

any thoughts?

I’m on immunosuppressants but and I haven’t been advised to take the 4th one yet BB.

My nephew has had 4 jabs, still caught Omnicron because it is so contagious and can evade the vaccine.

Thankfully it is relatively mild and he was fine.

I guess the thing to do is talk to your doctor and decide if it would be of any benefit to you.
Yes, that was me, I had my 4th jab on 21/1 due to having an immunosuppressed/weakened immune system which was discovered after I had a minor operation in Jan 2020.

The funny thing is that I was sent a text today asking me to book my 4th jab even though it is on my Health Record that I have had one already.
Just had a letter today from NHS saying that if I hadn’t already been contacted by my consultant or GP to get in touch with one of them and discuss whether I need it.
I'm not taking any Immunosuppressants as I am on Wait & Watch.

I've had Covid twice - Delta in June & Omnicron over Christmas, by having the vaccines the symptoms I suffered were no worse than a heavy cold with headaches.
Thanks guys, seems its all a bit hit and miss.