TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Every time we get a corner - it’s Play Up Pompey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thems the rules ffs

Simples
Too right!
In these days of all fans singing the same old ner ner songs its the only one that is ours and no one else's
Indeed - net ner ner ner & blue army are sooooo lazy
I don't mind blue army if its really belted out by the whole ground. But the monotonous tedious droning songs that everyone else sings anyhow just fill the gap rather than inspiring the team for me.
Oh for the days of players getting their own song, some of which were even funny.
(07-02-2022, 11:02 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind blue army if its really belted out by the whole ground. But the monotonous tedious droning songs that everyone else sings anyhow just fill the gap rather than inspiring the team for me.
Oh for the days of players getting their own song, some of which were even funny.

Oh for the days of the early 80s when we must have had about 30 to 40 songs that the whole fratton end knew and sang loud and proud . Unlike the monotonous drivel of today
video somewhere of the pre kick off sing in
Whatever happened to Molly Malone? Too many words for the Snowflakes to learn, I guess.
Used to be the rules. Then the 2000s happened.

There is a generation of blues now who have no idea that PUP is what you sing during corners