TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: who owns the politicians?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Trudeau & cabinet trained by global economic cabal - admits WEF Chairman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJdHF7J_ZZM

Well Blow me over!
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNORSEISACOONTNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMOREYAWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody's poor little world is dissolving.

Don't worry you get over it.... Wink
Some people are only just discovering how the world has always operated.
(20-02-2022, 12:42 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Some people are only just discovering how the world has always operated.

Imagine Knowing how the world works, but still thinking if you vote labour things will change. Rolleyes
I don't think anyone votes in a domestic election thinking it will change a global dynamic. You seem to think that posting incessant bollox on a an insignificant corner of the internet will change the world - imagine that.
(20-02-2022, 01:13 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone votes in a domestic election thinking it will change a global dynamic. You seem to think that posting incessant bollox on a an insignificant corner of the internet will change the world - imagine that.

I am not trying to change the world, I am only showing you what is happening, it's up to you if you see.

If I help one person that's my job done, help the people who want help.

The rest can enjoy the authoritarian, tyranny.
(20-02-2022, 01:13 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to think that posting incessant bollox on a an insignificant corner of the internet will change the world - imagine that.

No irony there then
Fair point  Wink

But I do get to see Guff and his gang of ‘winners’ get all frothy. And my beef is domestic.
Captain One side

Oxymoron!.
'One side' says the weird bloke pushing a single, narrow agenda that has no credibility.
(20-02-2022, 03:08 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]'One side' says the weird bloke pushing a single, narrow agenda that has no credibility.

What are you waiting for, Mr Trilateral Commission Keir Starmer to tell you want is happening.. Wink
(20-02-2022, 01:19 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-02-2022, 01:13 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone votes in a domestic election thinking it will change a global dynamic. You seem to think that posting incessant bollox on a an insignificant corner of the internet will change the world - imagine that.

I am not trying to change the world, I am only showing you what is happening, it's up to you if you see.

Ok I am helped. Thank you.
You can retire now.
(20-02-2022, 04:12 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-02-2022, 01:19 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok I am helped. Thank you.
You can retire now.

Me too, thoroughly helped so feck off