TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Eric's coming to town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking forward to a bit more fan engagement. I hope the trip reinvigorates his enthusiasm for Pompey and gets things moving a bit better at the club.
(21-02-2022, 01:43 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to a bit more fan engagement. I hope the trip reinvigorates his enthusiasm for Pompey and gets things moving a bit better at the club.

Will any supporter questions need to be pre-approved as I understand they were at the last TGFC meeting?
(21-02-2022, 01:47 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-02-2022, 01:43 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to a bit more fan engagement. I hope the trip reinvigorates his enthusiasm for Pompey and gets things moving a bit better at the club.

Will any supporter questions need to be pre-approved as I understand they were at the last TGFC meeting?

They probably should be considering the sh1te some fans come out with, someone on Twitter accused them of asset stripping….
like the solent forum, sadly you get some idiots who don't listen to previous answers then bang on about the same question. or accuse solent of bias in giving stains the best frequency while they are in the prem, ignoring the fact that they gave pompey that same frequency when we were prem
I'm always surpried that we get the main DAB service every week.
We do need to filter out the mongs who just want to ask the same question without digesting the answer, and get their five seconds of fame, you know the type, they end up on question time.
(21-02-2022, 10:46 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]We do need to filter out the mongs...

Completely agree...!!!
DAB. I think each club gets it in their own area. One very good reason why I do not want to see the BBC abolished. Their sports coverage for local football and cricket is in a different league so to say.
His first interview is up on the yuuuchoobs

https://youtu.be/1cOH0ZgTWJc
People say they wanna hear more words from the owners - I prefer actions myself

I’m happy with Tornante’s approach - sustainable ?