TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tyler Walker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Our flag master
Can’t be a crime to encourage folk to back all our players surely
Walker’s body language and effort isn’t exactly helping him

When he came on as a sub yesterday for the last 15 mins against Accy, he just needed to to demonstrate physical commitment and effort - harrying and working hard - as the rest of the team had done for 80 odd minutes !

Not sure what game he had been watching for the previous 80 minutes, but he started walking / jogging around the pitch, not competing for headers or chasing down / pressurising his opponents. Bizarre indeed

By the end of injury time he had at least made a tackle …

It’s not rocket science is it ??
I agree , we love a trier at Pompey, just give us a 100% effort and we’ll love you. Raggs , O’Brien and Ogilvie manage it.
Even Minigi (?) when came made more of an impact really wanting to impress people n his debut, plus he had a pop at goal.
Great for him to get a goal, still a chance for him to show he isn’t as useless as he has been, hopefully he’ll kick on
Just to reiterate - I’m not upset

Just encouraging our fanbase to actually try & ‘support/boost’ our players - try & lift them up & give them a reasonable amount of time

Jumping on players & abusing them either at games or online ‘double quick’ to my knowledge very very rarely makes a footballer play better or improves them

Mentality shift on the whole is required

Let’s try supporting them & see how it works out

Play Up Pompey innit
Can’t argue with positivity. It’s what gets things done.
Pages: 1 2 3