TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Curtis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hampshire Live confirms 2 match ban as he reached 10 yellows today so that means he will miss the Oxford and Accy games.  Oxford will love that as their fans hate him ffs
He is a pillock for diving in front of the ref like that.

His crossing for the most part had improved today. Blasted the last freekick into orbit though.
we will miss him, really been up for it in both this week's games.
Head and shoulders above the rest of the carp cowley has brought to the club. Clearly fouled when he got booked. We will miss him. Ronan you deserve better than playing for cowley.
I'm not sure what he has to do to be properly appreciated here. He's been our best player for a long while, he's passionate, plays his heart out and yes he's moody, but he gives it his all, then gets stick for that when it goes wrong. I'd rather that than some wallflower. He was rated man of the match all over the place today.
Dillon was moody and we loved him for it! I can still see him stalking off the pitch after a red card!
and Curtis more than deserves his own song
(26-02-2022, 09:10 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what he has to do to be properly appreciated here. He's been our best player for a long while, he's passionate, plays his heart out and yes he's moody, but he gives it his all, then gets stick for that when it goes wrong. I'd rather that than some wallflower. He was rated man of the match all over the place today.

Firstly I do like him but there are 2 things I dislike about him. He genuinely thinks he is the next Ronaldo. If we get stuffed but he scores, he’s all over social media showing off his goal, it’s like David Brent saying there’s good news and bad news when he announces redundancies.
perhaps Curtis should do the David Brent dance when he scores
That made me laugh Hammie
(26-02-2022, 09:56 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]That made me laugh Hammie

would be even funnier if he saw this and did it in front of the Fratton end!
Can't help but have a little dig though, can he? What did he really expect from the crowd when we are losing three-nil at home to Fleetwood bloody Town? A round of applause? No, he had to cup his ear after scoring. 

Incidentally, I think that was our first penalty of the season in the league. How weird is that?
I think he was just trying to stir up the crowd to make more noise. He’s obviously very passionate, bit like his mum!

Deebo

My first reaction when a player stands in front of me and waves his arms to make more noise is to shout ... “fvck off you cvnt”
(27-02-2022, 08:41 AM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]My first reaction when a player stands in front of me and waves his arms to make more noise is to shout ... “fvck off you cvnt”

I viewed the message positively.
Deebo
Did you shout that to Steve Stone then, he never failed to try and get the Pompey crowd 100% behind the team, particularly the North Standers who were not/are not the most vociferous of fans (and I had three tickets in the Centre Section for 25 years or more so can bear witness to the fact).

Clearly Curtis is not every fans favourite but it’s odd to criticise his commitment to the Pompey cause particularly when it’s in sharp contrast to some of his team mates.
There's a difference....

Waving your arms in a lifting motion is saying 'c'mon folks, let's get it on!'
Cupping your hand to your ear is saying... 'you what?'
(27-02-2022, 10:50 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]There's a difference....

Waving your arms in a lifting motion is saying 'c'mon folks, let's get it on!'
Cupping your hand to your ear is saying... 'you what?'

Foden did it to the City fans when he scored too, maybe we are missing something?