TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team for Oxford is...........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pompey: Bazunu; Carter, Raggett ©, Ogilvie; Romeo, Thompson, Morrell, Hume; Harness; Hirst, O’Brien

Subs: Webber, Robertson, Vincent, Tunnicliffe, Jewitt-White, Mingi, Walker
3-4-2-1 maybe with Hirst at the top?
I'd guess 343?
Carter raggett ogilvie
Romeo Thompson Morrell Hume
Harness Hirst O'brien
(01-03-2022, 07:26 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I'd guess 343?
Carter raggett ogilvie
Romeo Thompson Morrell Hume
Harness Hirst O'brien

Or 3412 with harness behind hirst and O'Brien ?
……not good enough.
Shocking start again, what's the fucking with them?
Week after week, he needs to stop giving a team talk.
here we go again
(01-03-2022, 07:56 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]here we go again

2-1 well done Hirst and Raggett
Now don’t eff it up DC
Well done, the team we seemed to gradually work our way back in and that was a lovely striker's goal.
As you say... DC leave well alone.
Great ball and a great finish.
Have we given up on project pass it out from the back? Seems more effective. But Baz was lauded as this great passing keeper, now he seems to be doing what all keepers do at this level. Not just down to him of course, he can only pass to players waiting to receive it.
(01-03-2022, 09:01 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Have we given up on project pass it out from the back? Seems more effective. But Baz was lauded as this great passing keeper, now he seems to be doing what all keepers do at this level. Not just down to him of course, he can only pass to players waiting to receive it.

3-1 Beautiful goal by Carter.
brilliant shot. I guess we won't be able to afford him!
(01-03-2022, 09:01 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Have we given up on project pass it out from the back? Seems more effective. But Baz was lauded as this great passing keeper, now he seems to be doing what all keepers do at this level. Not just down to him of course, he can only pass to players waiting to receive it.

Interesting to see our possession stats much lower than normal.
(01-03-2022, 09:50 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Interesting to see our possession stats much lower than normal.

well spotted. I would be SOOOO happy to see the end of pointless sideways football for good.