TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Yellows forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just been having a look at the Oxford forum, a couple of quotes from them  -
'Someone mentioned before the game that they were worried the game would be too big for such an inexperienced ref and so it proved. First half just seemed to completely lose his head. Seemed like he was guessing at every coming together. Fair play to the home fans though, they seemed to really get in his head. And fair play to them in general to be honest - comfortably the best home crowd I’ve heard all season and struggling to think of a better one in my time following oxford. After their first that place was absolutely rocking, you’d have put your house on a second coming before half time. Proper twelfth man stuff.' - ttg17

'Our fans were good for most of the match, and although I hate Pompey, their fans are some of the best in the land, really.' - Hackney Jack
My chest is bursting
Funny, watching on screen, I thought the ref was decent and got most things about right.
Sadly i had to have the volume turned off all evening so could not get the atmosphere. Maybe the team will get the message and put in a proper shift most home games and deserve the support we can do given half a chance.
Can’t think of anything major the ref got wrong. He certainly didn’t change the course of the game with anything major as far as I can recall.
We indeed can be great - if we all pull together