TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Play offs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
74 points would guarantee a play off place based on results in the last 4/5 years. We need 23 points. 7 wins and 2 draws from 13 games.
Doable
But all dependent on the team playing as well as they did on Tuesday night, for the rest of the season, and Cowley not making ridiculous team selections. It's difficult to see.
nacih
Going to stick my neck on the block and say not doable. We have 14 fit players and a game every 5 days
the injuries are really biting now. Have any of our outward loans got a recall option?
Shame really because the squad when all fit looks pretty decent now, not much dead wood at all.
By doable I just meant it’s possible mathematically , Slayer. Head says no, heart says maybeeeee.
at least it keeps the season interesting for a while longer, better than confirmed mid table snooze fests.
I reckon it will take 76 points at least this season looking at the table. Despite everything I still believe. Mind you, I have been told I am deluded more than once.
always remembering that a late run to the 6th place is the best way to win the play offs. But would our squad be completely knackered by then as has happened before and are our loans to include the play offs? On the other hand, would our returning loans be available to be a hero?
I still think we’ll finish 8th. Still, no harm in trying.
Heck of a quick turnaround on here after all the wrist slashing and abuse hurling following the disastrous Fleetwood draw.
So 4 wins and a draw in 5, I'll go positive and go for us sneaking into a playoff place. Then its game on.
Only as good as your last game……

It’s possible.

If we play anything like we did on Tuesday, I really don’t mind if we win, lose or draw. I want to be entertained like I have been the last three halves of football I’ve seen.