TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: losing Jack W appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone surprised? have to say i never thought it was worth the appeal as the challenge in this day and age always gave the ref the chance to go red. maybe it was only worth a yellow but the panel was never going to see that as a clear ref error IMO.
totally agree. I would actually make all of these appeals double or quits.
(29-01-2021, 04:34 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]totally agree. I would actually make all of these appeals double or quits.

Could do to prevent frivolous appeals. I thought you got an extra game ban if you lost an appeal? Does that still happen?
They must have camera angles the rest of us didn't have then
Yes lets not complain or challenge the EfL/FA referee decisions. I mean they're never wrong are they ?
(29-01-2021, 07:46 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]They must have camera angles the rest of us didn't have then

iFollow have secret cameras. They’re on the verge of launching a premium version with TWO cameras.
(29-01-2021, 07:46 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]They must have camera angles the rest of us didn't have then

I don't think that's what we were saying. Sometimes appeals are ridiculous.. as in this case where if he'd missed the ball and caught his leg full on it would probably have broken it. Reckless by anyone's standards. I didn't need a second view or camera angle to know he was in trouble. Sometimes you have to hold up your hands and say ref is right and some of us are using rose tinted specs as it's Pompey.