TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Better on the pitch, but
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only Pompey can spend the afternoon advertising tickets on the scoreboard/pitch board for last Tuesdays game against Oxford and the game people were there watching against Accrington. Are we really that poor admin wise nowadays.
Yes, lol.

Although not quite as bad as that time when the stadium announcer decided we had scored for some reason.
(05-03-2022, 11:24 PM)JIMBON Wrote: [ -> ]Only Pompey can spend the afternoon advertising tickets on the scoreboard/pitch board for last Tuesdays game against Oxford and the game people were there watching against Accrington. Are we really that poor admin wise nowadays.

I hope they were cut price! Mind, they were worth watching.
On a similar theme why does the announcer never bother to give us the opposition line up or any subs pre match? Unless that happens really early before I've arrived?
it happens every game. I always get there to watch the warm ups. Can't go every game so make the most of those that I can. Usually about half an hour before kick off.
Half an hour? Wow no wonder I miss it. Makes more sense to do it as the players come out I would have thought?
(06-03-2022, 07:21 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Half an hour? Wow no wonder I miss it. Makes more sense to do it as the players come out I would have thought?

probably would have to remove one of the black and white build up videos, probably a key time for getting money from sponsors on the screen too? Or audio wise would have to curtail the Portsmouth music I guess.
True. Life’s so complicated nowadays!