TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bazunu
Carter, Raggett, Robertson, Ogilve, Romeo, Morrell, Thompson, Curtis, Hirst, Walker

Subs: Webber, Vincent, Hume, Jewitt-White, Mingi, Tunnicliffe, O’Brien
Is this your prediction or actual team? I bet O'Brien has plenty of energy to go again tonight so a brave move to start Walker when Hirst and O'B have formed a good partnership. Surely Walker can't fail again can he? he must be due a goal. Here's hoping.
Walker? DC is so bloody stubborn.
This is the actual team!
Walker is probably on his last chance to impress this game. If he can't do something against bottom of the table Crewe who have conceded over 60 goals in their 35 L1 games, then I expect O'Brien to come on and show him how to do it again!
(08-03-2022, 06:58 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Walker? DC is so bloody stubborn.

Maybe O'Brien isn't fit enough to do this and Saturdays game? Either that or Cowley is doing a great impression of a manager that doesn't want to get to the playoffs.
I wouldn’t play Walker ahead of O’Brien but that’s DC and maybe Walker will stop being the ghost tonight and score.
Going to watch the game on iFollow. No big deal there. BUT, from the deck of Queen Mary 2 currently in New York; how fool is that ?
Not sure about fool, but it's pretty cool Rocket!
The last thing we need tonight is Tunniclffe's dead ball delivery.
Personally I think DC is doing a decent job of jiggling around a very small squad with a crowded fixture schedule. Trying to protect those all-action players who give their all to give them rest in rotation. He won't always get this right but don't want players burnt out.
Christ, that was quick!
FFS Walker. Absolute turd, and that's being kind.
are you sure, he's just scored a beauty
Hasn't changed my opinion at 10k per week. But we need him scoring so on that front I'm chuffed.
DC is Definately resting O'brien for Ipswich. Smart move IMO. Start Walker tonihht because he isn't going to start on Saturday and O'brien ran himself into the ground last game.

We came out of the gate absolutely rampant. Crew are dead lucky we've only scored 2.