TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Player ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Baz. Dodgy keeper, for that goal. 7.5 

Ogilvie. A master class, in crossing  8

Robertson. OK 7.5

Raggett. Bout normal  7.5

Carter. Can only have been taken off to be rested.  7.5

Romeo. Athletic but keeps stalling when driving forward. 7 

Thompson, unlucky to get booked. 7

Morrell. Positive. 7

Curtis. Sorry, but for all his effort and passion, I'm getting tired of 'Curtis tries to......Curtis attempts a......Curtis gives away a........' I'd actually like to see him actually achieve something! 6

Walker. Best performance so far. Good poachers goal. I have a feeling he could become very good (especially if he bloody tried!). We ain't got the time we gave George. 7

Hirst. Why take the poor bugger off, when he's on a hat trick?????? 8  

Subs. superfluous
Second game running he's taken him off when on a hat trick. Not very good man management methinks.
(08-03-2022, 10:13 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Second game running he's taken him off when on a hat trick. Not very good man management methinks.

If the games already won - why risk him pickin up a knock - anyways I expect Cowley tryin to keep the price down on his head lol
We need Hirst & O'B fit for Saturday + we have another Tuesday then Saturday game ,that's 4 games in 12 days with the smallest squad of players in our history.
Taking him off on a brace good business acumen in my view
Raggett got skinned by their winger for their goal, just like he did for Oxfords early goal the other day. One on ones against anyone with pace and a bit of skill don’t seem to be his strong suit. Luckily he’s good at heading the ball and the physical stuff like at corners
I would contest that Raggett got skinned. Long never passed him. He shot passed him but a defender can't stop every shot, that's the keepers job!

Incidentally, it was interesting to see Walker get absolutely mobbed by his team mates, after he scored. Shows a great spirit amongst them.
Is Ogolvie not our best signing in the last few years?

He has done an outstanding job in centre mid when asked, outstanding at centre half. Now in his, normal, left back position (or left wing back if we prefer that mantle) he is simply top notch be it defensively or going forward. At last we have someone to provide, what we have been so lacking in to date this season, quality crosses.

I am a big fan and for a man tagged OG not a single one of those yet.
(09-03-2022, 07:37 AM)JIMBON Wrote: [ -> ]I am a big fan and for a man tagged OG not a single one of those yet.

Please, don't tempt fate. Dodgy