TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Wycombe game on Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The online ticketing website shows as soldout for this game.

The club haven't been selling tickets in the Milton End for this game yet when the demand is there. There were only a few single seats in the ground in the recently so it would have made sense to open up the Milton end last week.

I very rarely moan but why are the club still so disorganised on the ticketing side of things?

I'd have expected the club to be selling tickets in the ME already. Wanted to buy 5 seats together in this stand so have kept checking but still not open yet.

Thanks.
(14-03-2022, 02:16 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]The online ticketing website shows as soldout for this game.

The club haven't been selling tickets in the Milton End for this game yet when the demand is there. There were only a few single seats in the ground in the recently so it would have made sense to open up the Milton end last week.

I very rarely moan but why are the club still so disorganised on the ticketing side of things?

I'd have expected the club to be selling tickets in the ME already. Wanted to buy 5 seats together in this stand so have kept checking but still not open yet.

Thanks.

Could be the whole Milton End has gone to Wycombe.
(14-03-2022, 02:45 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-03-2022, 02:16 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]The online ticketing website shows as soldout for this game.

Thanks.

Could be the whole Milton End has gone to Wycombe.

Hello. Surely Wycombe won't sell more than 500 and even that's a push for them.

A block or two is plenty for Wycombe.

We should have the other blocks like the last few home games.

Very strange from the club and losing quite a bit of revenue.
Not sure why. Have you emailed the ticket office to find out? Worth a try.
Thanks. Good idea. I'll try that. I'll feedback if I get a response. Its a shame if they don't open it up as the club would sell it out.
Agreed.
still nearly a week to go, suggests they have to wait for some sort of response from WW first
Ticket office replied saying  they haven't heard yet re the Milton end and to check the website.

Very Strange with only 4 days until the game
Just seen their 94th minute winning goal on TV. Even their own fans admit it shouldn't have stood but it did. So cruel on Fleetwood (Harrison is injured again for what it's worth). 3391 was their crowd, Tuesday evening admittedly. I cant see them bringing anywhere near enough to justify not opening part of the ME to our fans Blue Army
The OS says the Wycombe game is now sold out.
Ridiculous that the club cannot open the Milton end
Blue Army.....Wycombe fans say they were allowed 1000 tickets, sold them but not allowed any more due to redevelopment work limiting our capacity
I suppose at least there are not many more saturday games before the end of the season. Hopefully by the Autumn most of the work will be done and seats back in use.
(18-03-2022, 04:18 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose at least there are not many more saturday games before the end of the season. Hopefully by the Autumn most of the work will be done and seats back in use.

They need to get all the work finihed by the end of July ready for next season surely?
Mikey, I am one of the first group of ST's (Blocks A to E) displaced in the NSL. We have been moved all over the ground and arent going to be able to use those new seats until the start of next season. The 2nd phase (Blocks F to K) is due to start after the last home game, 26th April as it stands at the moment. The e mail I received said Supporters in Blocks F-K will be contacted directly if the works in this area over the summer impact on the start of the 2022/23 season. Given that Phase 1 work started in early Jan, I'll be amazed if Phase 2 is anywhere near completed by the early start of next season, 30th July. Watch this space
(18-03-2022, 07:59 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey, I am one of the first group of ST's (Blocks A to E) displaced in the NSL. We have been moved all over the ground and arent going to be able to use those new seats until the start of next season. The 2nd phase (Blocks F to K) is due to start after the last home game, 26th April as it stands at the moment.  The e mail I received said Supporters in Blocks F-K will be contacted directly if the works in this area over the summer impact on the start of the 2022/23 season. Given that Phase 1 work started in early Jan, I'll be amazed if Phase 2 is anywhere near completed by the early start of next season, 30th July. Watch this space

Thanks North. Sounds like a total Nightmare! 

Let's hope they pull their fingers out & get it finished in time.

Apart from messing the ST holders about they are reducing their revenue streams.
(19-03-2022, 02:30 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2022, 07:59 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey, I am one of the first group of ST's (Blocks A to E) displaced in the NSL. We have been moved all over the ground and arent going to be able to use those new seats until the start of next season. The 2nd phase (Blocks F to K) is due to start after the last home game, 26th April as it stands at the moment.  The e mail I received said Supporters in Blocks F-K will be contacted directly if the works in this area over the summer impact on the start of the 2022/23 season. Given that Phase 1 work started in early Jan, I'll be amazed if Phase 2 is anywhere near completed by the early start of next season, 30th July. Watch this space

Thanks North. Sounds like a total Nightmare! 

Let's hope they pull their fingers out & get it finished in time.

Apart from messing the ST holders about they are reducing their revenue streams.

Mikey. They've started to put seats down in the newly concreted NSL.  A fellow ST holder I saw there today is convinced we will get the opportunity to try them out before the season ends. To be honest after today I wish that end was now
Why did the club say the game was sold out? There were hundreds of empty seats in the South Upper alone. Surely they weren't all no-shows.