TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: So who is or isn't renewing their st next season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My one big gripe is the lack of Saturday afternoon home games, it appears we are getting less and less each season due to postponements etc
I shall renew.

BtC is correct.

It's more than just the football.
(21-03-2022, 05:11 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]I shall renew.

BtC is correct.

It's more than just the football.

Yes he is.

I’ll be renewing too.
(19-03-2022, 07:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Made much much worse by the constant rearrangements for international windows and all the other cancellations of late. 

I moved back down here just recently, but to IOW, and was intending to get a st, but that's a really good point. Don't mind the odd late Tuesday back over, but not loads of them, so I'll stick with membership and saturdays.
This time next year w´ell be top of the league ...so yes.
Changed my mind. Think I am going to renew. Hopefully we will be champions by February next season.
Some good points here.

Some folk will find it harder to do mid-week games.

From Cosham it doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

There's no one simple answer.
What with one thing and another I've not made it to FP many times this season but I shall be renewing as it's my seat and I like to have the option of going even if it isn't always possible.

I just wish (and I've asked this of the club) that I could put it up for resale/donation for those times I can't go (with any money going to the club, not me). There's no one local to me who would want it (stripey territory mostly here).

The thought of not renewing never crossed my mind.
I'm thinking about it.

After not being able to go during Covid, and getting used to that, our 140 mile round trip is less attractive than before. Scousefromcosham is correct that it is more than just the football, but I've had some of my mates come up here to watch the rugby, when we can have a beer and watch the game at the same time, so that can still work regardless.

Interesting idea about donating the cash from resold tickets to the club. When we owned the club (PST) that was the obvious & necessary thing to do. But with the Eisner's I'd rather have the refund in my pocket. I don't think I'm alone in that and indeed my mate on the Fans Conference (that some on here will know from previous versions of Uncle Col's forum) did mention that when the last season ticket refund was offered (for 19/20) a majority of us accepted it, and only a relative few donated it to the club.
Pages: 1 2