TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Le Tossier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see he is another conspiracy theorist and promotes the belief that The Ukraine War (aka Putins War) is just manipulation by The West etc.

As my daughter says “ Once a Scunt, always a Scunt”

Been forced to step down from his Southampton role.
Not sure that's exactly what he's tweeted, however he is coming out with some odd stuff. Everyone has their beliefs and all that and as long as he's not breaking any laws, etc, etc but he does come across a bit smug with it.
Tbf he is my favourite Southampton player of all time though, mind you it's a short list, just him and Steve Williams
(06-04-2022, 06:02 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure that's exactly what he's tweeted, however he is coming out with some odd stuff. Everyone has their beliefs and all that and as long as he's not breaking any laws, etc, etc but he does come across a bit smug with it.
Tbf he is my favourite Southampton player of all time though, mind you it's a short list, just him and Steve Williams

What about Mick Shannon, Ron Davies and Terry Pain?
Actually Tomsk that is exactly what the BBC are reported on South Today at 6.30 this evening together with news of his resignation from all things Scumpton.
probably headed the ball once too often
(06-04-2022, 06:20 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2022, 06:02 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure that's exactly what he's tweeted, however he is coming out with some odd stuff. Everyone has their beliefs and all that and as long as he's not breaking any laws, etc, etc but he does come across a bit smug with it.

What about Mick Shannon, Ron Davies and Terry Pain?

Mmmm maybe, I could have included Francis Benali's moustache too, very YMCA
(06-04-2022, 07:32 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]probably headed the ball once too often

Did he ever??
"What about Mick Shannon, Ron Davies and Terry Pain?"

*Channon* and *Paine*.

If we're going to be nice about scummers we should, at least, include Bobby Stokes (technically not), Scott Hiley and Ivan Golac.

On a personal note I always thought Oshor Williams was a bit "special".
Ok Bill, a bit special in as much as I had to check him out on Google.
Steve Williams was a good player with a hard nasty streak but I always remember seeing MOTD or The Big Match and Ossie Ardiles whingeing to the ref about a tackle by Williams and the camera panning in on Williams to see him telling Ardiles to stfu and feck right off, cue the camera panning back very quickly. Made me laugh and he went up in my estimation at that point. A handful of caps, maybe should have had more, as per Le Conk
Ballie reckoned he counted as a nice scummer in the end
Some funny tweets following on from Le Quirky One's post, here's a few that amused...

"Every time Matt Le Tissier tweets, one of his goals should be awarded to Ali Dia."

"Matt Le Tissier was never a professional footballer. It’s a lie and a hoax conjured up by the media for some reason. I’m starting to think Southampton isn’t even a real place. Wake up sheeple"

"I remember the good old days when Matt Le Tissier was just known for scoring some of the best goals on flat earth"
I only met him the once. I was observing at a charity golf match, Southampton v Portsmouth. He seemed all right, but it was for charity, mate!

I met Francis Benali at another one. And also at another charity event. He's a nice bloke. He gave me a lift from event to train station, which puts him well above everyone who've never given me a lift anywhere.
(06-04-2022, 09:47 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]"What about Mick Shannon, Ron Davies and Terry Pain?"

*Channon* and *Paine*.

If we're going to be nice about scummers we should, at least, include Bobby Stokes (technically not), Scott Hiley and Ivan Golac.

On a personal note I always thought Oshor Williams was a bit "special".

it's a Paine when one can't spell innit  Blush
One wonders why he has gone down this road to believe his word .... " is The Word' ....frightening!

Perhaps too many sherbets ... ... and/or perhaps too much reading (and believing) the scum posts over the years .... !

To be that out of touch with reality and the reality of TODAY is ........ ( go away and request something ? )

No Alan McLoughlin?
Tin foil twat